If there’s one thing that make our hearts melt like butter on a hot day, it’s seeing you and Kili “playing” together. It’s not a rare interaction, but it’s also not common (I guess that leaves us with “uncommon”), so whenever there’s a sighting, one of us is there, phone whipped out, and snapping a few shots.
It’s interesting for us to see your relationship develop with Kili because it’s just another in-our-face reminder that you’re growing up. It’s a fun topic of conversation for your mother and I because it’s something we can both share in at the same level; to talk about her or my direct relationship with you always feels like it has more serious connotations to it. Seeing the two of you together also reflects a successful start to our grand plan: you and Kili entertaining each other until you both pass out!
And as every great pair has endured, their names become synonymous with something. “Milo & Kili” still needs some time to get fully baked, so until then, I’m thinking one of these might fit you two:
- Bonnie & Clyde – when you two get up to some mischief and ride into the sunset away from our glares, this would be a good one
- Bubble & Squeak – unfortunately, I think you’d have to settle for Squeak given your penchant for squeaking
- Jack & Jill – went up the hill / to fetch a pail of water / Jack fell down and broke his crown / and Jill came tumbling after…I could envision that from you two
- Calvin & Hobbes – it’s your middle name after all, but Kili will need a feminized version of Calvin…Calvina perhaps?
- Lilo & Stitch – Kili looks more like Stitch, but you act more like him. Tough call.
I guess we also could just wait and see what you decide to name your tag team in a few years!